Business professionals realize that proper etiquette not only makes them look good but also is fundamental for professional presentation and brand extension.
In this dynamic interactive presentation, participants will:
• Discover the key to making positive first impressions at board meetings, virtual meetings or meeting potential clients
• Learn the unspoken rules of verbal & written communication
• Walk away with working techniques for workplace politics & getting along
in the cubicle world.
Position yourself for success by learning what the major corporations are calling
the "survival tool" in professional communication. Participants will discover:
Confidence and poise in dining situations add to your professional presence and
overall effectiveness when representing your business. Participants will learn to:
• Properly extend or accept an invitation & understand your role as host or guest
• Feel comfortable in all aspects of dining etiquette
• Understand different cultures and how to navigate the unfamiliar
Professional image and presentation is all in the details! In this interactive event,
men and women will:
• Have more confidence as a professional with image, wardrobe and accessories
• Learn the most common mistakes professionals make and how to avoid them
• Realize & understand how business casual applies to you and your future
Always busy? Finding it difficult to get the team together for training?
Try scheduling something shorter and during a lunch break.
Etiquette Consulting Inc. can create a 60 to 90 minute session that works for you. The session can be held while your team eats lunch.
For starters, we can cover dining etiquette while you eat.
Here are a few of our most requested titles
Jules has been teaching confidence through Etiquette for over 10 years. All of our interactive courses can be tailored to meet the needs of your company. Courses can be taught virtually or in person.
For more information on our business etiquette seminars send us an email at email@example.com, or schedule a 15 minute strategy session below.
Unlock the Secret to Confident, Graceful Dining With our FREE Guide!
10 Things to Remember at the Dinner Table:
A Guide to Navigating the Dinner Table Graciously.